Two of my clients reviewed me yesterday and neither is showing up on my page. Is there a delay?

• January 26 2011 - Norman
  • 0

Hi Jenna,

Yes there is a delay. The moderators have to review what you client's wrote prior to posting it. This usually can take up to 72 hrs.

Brittany

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
there is a delay-I've seen it be a day or two and one was  a week.  One said she did it but it's been almost 9 days and still not showing.  must be that they manually review them before approving. 

I am encountering the same issue.

Yes. I read that there is a delay or a couple days to about a week while Zillow's team reviews and verifies the review. There have been a lot of reviews submitted since the program started so I'm sure they are getting them up as fast as they can.