US HUD Scam

I've received multiple emails from a salesperson proclaiming they are from US HUD. They say that they will give you leads and exclusivity to your region but it seems sketchy. They continue to email and call me even though I've told them not to.
  • October 22 2013 - Orem
  • 0

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
There are a lot of lead generators out there. Most just want your $$$ and they promise anything you wish to hear. When you call to complain all of a sudden you get a couple leads in your email. But like most leads they send there is no one that answers, returns calls or returns emails. Geee, it's almost like they made them up. one company sent me one a couple years ago from my "protected" area and the lady said I was the 5th agent that called her in the past hour.

Don't waste your money. Or if you must send me $100 a month and I will send you made up leads I make.

tim

That sounds like a great idea Rachel!  Where should I send it?   ;)

Profile picture for exclusivelysoldhomes
This company is an absolute scam! Don't waste your time and money!
  • March 31

Agents are anticipated to spend $14 Billion marketing their listings and mortgage lenders another $11 billion this year...
  • March 31