Profile picture for wkathym

Unable to list the correct amount of rooms for my home. Will not accept 7, but will accept 8.

I edited my home detailsl for the first time, but for some reason, keeps saying I need to add valid number of rooms. Will not accept 7, which is the correct number of rooms in the public record. I had to enter 8, just to be able to get out of that edit screen.

August 15 2010 - Somerville

Profile picture for wkathym
Christine, yes, I did mention it in the comments section, but thanks for the suggestion, though. Could it be that because I mentioned that we had an attached garage and unfinished basement, that Zillow is counting one of those as a room, and thus knows that original amount of rooms (7) has to change?

Just make sure you disclose that in the comments. Some will correct themselves and you can always put in a help request.