Profile picture for youngambitious1

Under 600cs wheres the lending in GA

been on my job 4yrs., 4-4.5k ready for down payment, earn about 60k. got in trouble last year with student loans, but have my loans up to date and been on time all year even made extra payments. student loans really my only debt. last time I checked my score was 582 any suggestions. tired of renting
  • November 01 2013 - US
  • 0

That credit scores is right on the border. The lowest credit scores lenders like myself are able to do, is a score of 580. So us lenders would be able to give you a loan if your other finances are in place. It's also important to understand that you're ability to obtain a loan relies on other factors as well. These factors include income, expenses, assets, liabilities, debt, employment, down payment, as well as credit scores. Either way, I suggest you speak with a lender like myself who would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

Hello there.  I am direct lender that is licensed in all 50 states.  We can lend on FHA loans with 3.5% down with a 580 or higher credit score and we can go down as low as a 530 credit score with 10%.  I'd love an opportunity to speak with you.  Please call or email me at your convenience.

Each month that you make on-time payments, your score will increase. Time is your friend in that regard and it shouldn't take very long at all. However, if that's the only debt you have, you may want to get a very small limit credit card and charge very little, and pay it off each month. Never charge above 30% of the maximum card limit and never pay late. This should also help boost your score a little quicker.

Hi youngambitious1

if you only have Student loan on your why is your fico is low 

Profile picture for youngambitious1
my student loans fell behind quick and I wasn't aware of the deferment option, which tanked my score. But I dug myself out of that whole and trying to progress in life.