Under Contact Owner, how do I remove - Note: owner will work with buyer's agents

• June 28 2012 - Green Valley North
  • 0

hpvanc,

I agree the owner should have the choice and I also agree that if they don't want to disclose why that is also up to the owner, I was simply stating that if they do not work with buyer's agents they are often times limited themselves as to who will see the property. This alone will decrease the demand on the property. The smaller you make your buyer's pool the less you can get for your property usually. It is simple supply and demand. I hope this clarifies my original post.

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman

Profile picture for hpvanc
Owners do have a right to decide they don't want to work with "buyers" agents.  It really doesn't make a difference what the reason is, and in my opinion it is better to be upfront about their preference not to.  This is definitely something Zillow needs to fix and has been seriously remiss for allowing to go on this long.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
June 28th...been going on since June 28th lol

Zillow has been "actively working on it"  "fixing" (They say it's a "Bug") for a month now and the other day posted it will be fixed (You'll be able to remove it?) 8/15/12

How do I take off Owner will work with Buyers Agent?
"Hi,
Yes, unfortunately this won't be fixed until the evening of 8/15.
In the mean time please note this is the property description."

So...we'll see what happens the 15th

You want it to read: "Owner NOT willing to work with buyer's agents." ?

If so, this will greatly reduce the exposure of your property and potentially lower the selling price of your home. Just my honest opinion.

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
[removed by Zillow moderator]

Did you get an answer to this question.  I have the same problem