Profile picture for Foleydb

Under My Zillow it doesn't show my house listing, but I want to remove it from Zillow. How can I do

• February 18 2012 - Georgetown
  • 0

If you posted your home for sale on Zillow using postlets or other FSBO site, you will have to go to postlets or the other site, sign into your account there and either inactivate it completely or make sure that Zillow is not one of the sites where it is active.   It tends to take 24 to 72 h to show changes on Zillow after changes on the other sites.

If listed by an agent, the agent will need to make the changes.