Profile picture for pooja nagrath

Union Bank EOP Program

We are first-time home buyers and my husband's income is $90,000 and I am working part-time. Since it has not been 2 years I am working on part-time status, we have come to know that my income cannot be counted against the loan. In that case, my husband's income will only be considered for applying loan. I was researching online and found that we are eligible to get a loan from Union bank with this income through their EOP program. They provide loan at 4.875% interest rate. 
1) Want to know if that's a good option for us as I thought we might get lower interest rates with other banks
2) Has anyone used them and how is your experience?
3) Are there any other options available to us. We want to buy a house not more than $550,000 and we can put around $40,000 as down payment

• August 13 2014 - Fremont
  • 0