Update E-mail....

You sent me on my e-mail an "update your e-mail".  I tried responding while on Zillow but it gave the option of updating e-mail.  When I put my same e-mail in ....it says it's the same e-mail....DUH...I didn't change it!   It gives no more choices.  Give me more choices of "keep e-mail as it currently is". 

It states that it must be updated by Nov. ?  or I will loose Zillow. 

Help me to update it by keeping it the same!

October 19 2011 - Detroit Lakes

Think you need to get the email verified, talk with Zillow's customer service/support.

Profile picture for Neil R
Hi Lisa -

It seems that your email address is not yet verified. We'll send you a link to your email address and you just need to click it for verification.

Neil

Hi Lisa your a realtor, do you think you could give me some advice on this? I am currently on my 4th week of escrow for a bank owned property. The house was originally list at 202,000 and multiple offers were on the table. We offered 206,000 and our offer was accepted. On the acceptance letter it said the bank was open to negotiate repairs. The home appraised at 209,000. I would like to add that none of the appliances in the house are working and there are electrical problems, so we asked for those to be repair. Now, I get a phone call in the morning saying that the bank said they would only repair the double oven and now they want us to pay the 209,000. Can they do this? I still have to fix lot of things and they are wanting me to pay more? I really dont know what do. I thought the price wasnt negotiable anymore since they accepted my offer. I just need some kind of direction I am first time home buyer and I feel at a loss. I would appreciate any feedback.