Update Listing Photos

I have a property listed for sale and my pictures have not been updated on Zillow?

13 Trafford Road Hampton, NH 03842
  • March 21 2012 - Town of Hampton
  • 1

As the feed to Zillow is owners.com, if I were in your shoes I'd start there to get it right so Zillow can pick up the right ones.

The main picture should be the front of the house and additional pictures of the back of the house.  It is updated on Realtor.com.  But your right, owners.com has not updated either.

I see 18 photos on owners.com and 18 identical photos on Zillow.   Is something not transferring over from owners.com properly?