Uploadin Price

No matter what format I use, when I hit 'submit', It gets rejected because it says the sales price format is wrong. I have tried 6 different ways.
Any suggestions please?
  • August 29 2007 - US
  • 0

Hi Stuart-

Please try entering the price without the dollar sign.

You may also want to try clearing your computer’s cookies and cache in order to fully take advantage of Zillow.com’s features.

For Microsoft Explorer browsers, just go to Internet Options under Tools. Under the General tab, please click on “Delete Cookies”, then Ok.

For Firefox browsers, click on Tools, and then Options. Go to Privacy, Cookies, and then click on “Clear Cookies Now”.

If you are still experiencing problems after following the suggestions above, kindly provide us with the details (e.g. error message, type of browser, etc.) so that we can further look into this matter.

Thanks for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.