Profile picture for marta39

Upscale neighborhood in Tucson, AZ?

• January 03 - Tucson
  • 0

Tucson's upscale neighborhoods include " The Foothills, " El Encanto Estates, Bel Air Estates,
Dove Mountain, Starr Pass, Sam Hughes, Colonia Solana, Oro Valley and many more.

Tucson is geographically very spread out and these areas are all very different.

I am happy to assist when you are ready.

Best, Rita
  • January 05

Thanks Jo Ann.  There are many things for Marta to consider, working with so many out of state buyers first would be to narrow down where in Tucson the buyer would prefer to live (usually close to work, friends, family, church, school, etc).  Next we take some tours of areas, and I point out the different neighborhoods.  What is considered "luxury" or "up-scale" can depend on each buyer.  Personally, I live in Colona Solana a historic and beautiful subdivision in Central Tucson, that has $1million plus homes in it.  There are nice areas all over Tucson, and would hate to label a neighborhood as "upscale" or not.

First things first, for any buyer I would recommend start a relationship with a local Realtor and next step is to get pre-approved with a lender.

Best of luck, buying a home should be an exciting and educational experience.
Spirit
  • January 04

If by upscale you mean luxury home neighborhoods, you can view several of them here: [hotlink deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Spirit is correct. There are many neighborhoods that could be called "upscale". They are scattered around town, and the best way to see them is with a tour guide (Realtor).

Let me know if I can help!

Jo Ann
  • January 04

There are many areas to choose from in Tucson, AZ. I would recommend you start a relationship with a full-time Realtor today. Please click on my profile to learn more about what it is like to work with me, including 90 reviews written by past clients. Best of luck in your search Spirit
  • January 03

There are a handful of really nice/upscale neighborhoods in Tucson. There are a few questions I would ask first, which might help me narrow things down and direct you to an area/community. There are upscale neighborhoods in Central Tucson by the University of Arizona which offer homes that are recorded on the historical registry that have been very well kept and updated and there are also neighborhoods scattered throughout the foothills on all sides of town with some of the nicest homes in the area. I recommend finding a local realtor that can guide you through the home search process. Feel free to contact me for more information! Take a look at reviews from past clients and more to find the right fit.
  • January 03