Profile picture for soreub

Used to LIve in this building

I just wrote this elaborate message, and since I hadn't registered for this site, it wiped out the entire message.

Here it is again.
I lived my first 14 years of my life on the 3rd floor (top apt to the left)in this building. In 1959 we built and moved to a home on Monument Avenue in Henrico County. There used to be a railing outside on the porch, and I would sometimes on a cool night sleep outside as a child. As I walked in even though you've made many changes, a floor of memories hit me.

You've done a beautiful job. I was kind of surprised that the then dining room is now the kitchen. I gues people want bigger kitchens now.

Best of luck,
R. Levin
  • Question refers to this property
  • 0