Profile picture for fiske76

VA Streamline / IRRRL loans

I bought a house in WA in 2006.  I recieved orders out of there and went to Guam in 2009.  I thought I would be able to go back to WA, but now I recieved orders to go to TX.  I owe more than it's worth because the decreasing market, so I am looking for a lender that does VA Streamline / IRRRL loans without an appraisial.  I called one company and he said that I physcially need to be in the states to get this done.  Please let me know if there is anyone out there that would be able to help me out.  THANKS!!!
  • January 20 2012 - Bremerton
  • 0

Google   " IRRRL no appraisal"

I may be able to do it for you with one of my lenders but, they require that your current loan be with either GMAC or Wells Fargo.  Is that the case with your loan by any chance?

Doug

Profile picture for Steffnie
I do IRRL's all the time.

You would want to do the IRRRL version that not only has no appraisal, but no income, so that you are using your VA benefit to lower the rate.    You would still need to verify it is your primary residence and not be renting the property out.

You would still need to verify it is your primary residence and not be renting the property out. 
======================
no,you would not. You can do an IRRRL on a rental.

dittos prez

Not many lenders perform a VA IRRRL or VA Streamline without an appraisal. Many claiming to have the ability end up using an AVM which is not an appraisal, but ultimately ends up causing the same result.

I work with a national bank that does allow for VA IRRRL or VA Streamline that does not require an appraisal or AVM. Obviously certain parameters apply, but I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

We do VA IRRRL [spam deleted by Zillow moderator]