VA loans and manufactured homes? I need to find a lender!!

I am desperately looking for a lender that does both VA and manufactured homes. I am in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know of any lenders they could refer me too?
  • June 17 2013 - US

USDA would be an option, however it does have monthly Mortgage Insurance of 0.4% based on the loan amount.  Also, if this is for a refinance USDA would not be an option as you can only refinance an existing USDA loan to another USDA loan.  VA loans may have a higher funding fee if you have used it before and do not have a monthly mortgage insurance fee.  IN this case VA is the way to go.

Wells Fargo does these too, but it may be a few months before you close (LOL). I'm sure these fine folks answering you can help. You may also want to look into a USDA loan if you are not a disabled Veteran or if an issue arises that causes you not to be able to qualify for a VA loan. The funding fee on USDA is less than on a VA loan, it has no mortgage insurance and is available at 100% financing. I have not used my VA loan yet because, believe or not, there are other products that are just as good.

Profile picture for BartGabe
We offer VA loans on manufactured homes nationwide. Click on my profile to connect.

User,

My network has access to both VA and manufactured home products and is licensed to do loans in PA.  Contact me through my profile so we can discuss further.  Thanks

Hello! I have access to both VA/Manufactured home programs. Contact me through my profile to set up a phone call and review your situation.