Profile picture for lionness724

Value of a mobile home

Looking to buy a moble home which has 63 code violations? It is a 2 bedroom one bath. 57' by 15 '  fenced with driveway. Needs alot of work. In Springfield MA, off of Boston Road.
  • January 13 2009 - Boston Road
  • 0

I actually sell a ton of mobile homes...its really become my niche market. There are a couple of mortgage companies that do specialize in mobile home financing and re-financing even if the home is on leased land. Priority Funding is the company I usually suggest if you need it. There # is (508)393-5511 

With 63 Code violations the buyer will have a problem getting a loan on the property. Also Mobile homes are actually considered Chattel or real property not real estate so the loan set up is different unless it comes with land of its own as opossed to being in a leased spot. You should really call an agent in the springfield area who deals in mobile homes and or distressed properties.

I've had my share of woes marketing a mobile or "manufactured" home.

Im going out on a limb here.... you are advertising 63 code violations as a plus to this property?  - sarchasm right?

I'd love to know more.....