Profile picture for gypo

Value of my home?72830 E Village Loop Rd, Rhododendron, OR 97049

• June 08 2009 - Rhododendron
  • 0

That's a tough question.  Due to the recent flooding, the market has not had a chance to react to the effect on prices.  After prior floods, prices dropped due to fewer buyers interested in river front homes.  After looking at your home, I would be able to give you my estimate considering my prior experiences.
David Lythgoe

From the research I did, without looking at the inside of the home I would say 299K.  I know that is less than Zillow suggests, but look at the comparable prices around you on the Zillow map.  Most of my data came from currect listings and recently solds off of RMLS.
Let me know if I can help.

Russ -

If you are referring to the Zestimate value, please click here. However, to manually search for your home on the website, click on the Homes tab, type the address (please be advised that we use the physical - and not the mailing address - to identify a property) and hit Go button. Once the address shows (within the bubble) on the map, click on it.

Moreover, you may claim your home on the website (by clicking on "Claim your home" link on the property's Overview Page under Tools) to have better access of it.