Value of my property

Can you let me know what my property is worth.
The address is 5859 EL Zuparko Dr, San Jose, ca 95123
It is a 4 unit apartment building.
  • April 25 2012 - San Jose
  • 0

Profile picture for aracz

Could you also let us know if there have been any major upgrades or a remodel recently, and anything else about condition.

Thank you,

Arpad

The best thing you can do is contact a professional real estate agent in your area.  They can create a highest price value for your home and give you a good idea of the market conditions.  There are three things my husband and I talk about that sell houses...Price, Marketing and Staging.  If you can get all three of these things right you will sell your house in the least amount of time for the most money possible!

Profile picture for mariasimsteam
Get an appraiser if you need to understand the actual value, but it cost.  If you need a close value, contact a realtor.

User280631 --

I have lived and worked in the area for 30 years.  IF you email or call me... I would be happy to put together a "quick CMA" Competitive Market Analysis... for your property ...

In addition - I do have 2 buyers on my email drip system that are actively looking for 4 plexes/ multi unit dwellings.

First, I would recommend calling a realtor to give you a Market Valuation based on current sold apartments in your area. A realtor may do this as a free service for you or charge you a nominal fee. They have accurate market information and can be your best resource. You could also consider hiring an appraisser. I am unfamiliar with the fees they may charge in your area. Best of luck!

Hello!
The best way to get an estimate of what your property is worth is to call a local Realtor in your area.  They will have detailed knowledge of the Multi Family Dwelling market in the San Jose area.  They will also be able to take a look through your property to see what condition it is in and what features it may have that other properties may not.  Best of Luck!