Verify Phone Number Issues on Postlets.com?

I need my Postlets.com listings activated but when I chose to VERIFY my listings the call never came. Now, just like the others, I see contact "help" on my Postlets account. 3 days later and no response from help. 

Please contact me as so my listings can properly be verified?

Postlets will not let me re-verify the phone number (basically it is locked) so I would appreciate contact from Zillow support to get this corrected immediately?

Thank you,
  • March 29 2013 - Maspeth
  • 0

Horrible service! These people come around during Realtor Fairs in NY promising exceptional service, and we can not even reach them!
Shame on them!!! They want our money in the meantime, they do not care to respond!!

• February 19

i receive an email from postlets after numerous messages.
  • January 06

Profile picture for shrlrbck205
I posted for Rent 138 Marine Drive, Amherst, NY  14228 on zillow.com and it doesn,t appear.  I tried to remove dashes in my phone number and was unable to remove them.  This would be the 1st day for it to appear. I clicked Renew. It still doesn,t appear.  Please take care of this problem as fast as you can.  Thanks!  Email shrlrbck205@gmail.com.

Postlets has had some problems, but seem to be making some progress.

If you put 45 acres and 45 square feet popped out, edit it and tell postlets the number of square feet of the lot   (45 x 43560)    Perhaps the conversion is broken in the system.

If it accidentally became a condo, edit the home type to show what it really is. 

Quick and simple.

Postlets is awlful, they put my Single Family Home as a Condo, and put my "45 acres", as 45 sqft Lot.

Profile picture for Andy Wu
Postlet is has horrible customer service. I spoke to a agent from zillow and all they can do is raise a request to postlet. I have tried emailing them as well and they haven't gotten back to me yet.

I have the same the problems, No one can help on time. no phone number can be founded to reach them to report the problems, really helpless.  

I'm having the same issue. Has anyone ever heard back from Postlets support? I'm starting to think there's no one on the other side...

I'm having the same problem. I've sent Zillow several emails, and I've gotten no response. Very frustrating.

Same here.  It's been over a week, and still no response from Zillow.  My phone number is valid (for 30 years), but Zillow says it's invalid. 

Same happened to me - The call never came - t's been over a week now, and there was no response from my contact form either...

Frustrating to go through all the trouble of listing and having the verification be the hangup... I'm not sure whether to bother listing any more!