Profile picture for Salbenal48

View is my neighbors house, not mine? My house is 38533 Goodrich Way, Fremont, CA 94536. No pool.

My house is the one with the fountain in the middle of the yard. No pool. How can I get this fixed?
  • February 23 2009 - Fremont
  • 0

Salbenal48-

Our data providers upload geocodes and data into the site from your county records and other sources. These codes and data are placed on top of each other which in turn form our maps. Unfortunately, due to some factors like system glitches, human errors, or insufficient data, some homes are not accurately placed on the map.

I've checked the property under your favorite homes and verified that the "edit location" feature is not available because the parcel boundaries for your neighborhood are defined on map.

Rest assured that once our data providers does another sweep, gathering data in your neighborhood, and updates the info in Zillow, the site would then reflect the correct location. Please keep in mind that because of the updates are done by batches throughout the country, there is no exact time frame when this would be done.

Thank you for understanding.