Virtual urls on the wordpress plugins are not working. Suggestions?

I have Wordpress 3.3.2 installed (a clean new install) on my own server.  Everything else is working fine.  I've installed the latest version of both Zillow plugins (Local & Mortgage).  The virtual urls aren't working.  It returns a 404 error, file or directory not found.  The plugins are working as I can embed the shortcodes into a post and they render the data, but the virtual urls aren't working.  I also don't see the mortgage center widget on the widgets page and can't add items to the local area explorer widget.  Suggestions?  Help?  I'm presuming that the virtual url issue may be something related to the settings on my Wordpress install but can't figure out what or where.
  • May 08 2012 - US
  • 0