WANTED TO BUY PROPERTIES IN FLORIDA!

My name is Abayomi Odumosu, I reside in Brandon Florida, We will like to buy available properties in this following listed areas, properties that are available for immediate Sales (Jacksonville AREA COMMUNITIES, Miami / Ft. Lauderdale / Palm Beach AREA COMMUNITIES, Orlando AREA COMMUNITIES, Tampa AREA COMMUNITIES) We are mostly interested in Homes from 3(three bedrooms to 5(five Bedrooms) and the price range can be between $100,000 to $1.5Million Dollars. We want available houses ready to move in and also most importantly we need pictures both interior and exterior pictures. I will be looking forward to your earliest reply, please reply back promptly, my contact telephone is + 813-638-7217.. Regards Yomi Odumosu
  • April 21 2013 - Miami
  • 0

Hello Abayomi Odumosu,

If you are still looking, It would be my pleasure to help you with your search in the Miami Area.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Regards, 

I am a Realtor in Orlando Florida and would absolutely be delighted to work with you. I will need a little more information from you first. I will be in touch with you on Monday 4/22/2013 to speak with you. Please let me know if there is a specific time you would like for me to call.
I look forwarding to helping you.

Best Wishes and Warm Regards from "The Sunshine State!" :).

It was nice talking to you. I'm looking forward to working with you.

Thank you for the request.  We purchase directly from County Auctions in order to get the best pricing, rehab and put them back on the market.  We may consider wholesaling some of these property if you are interested.  This was you get the lowest price and move in condition properties.

Due to inventory shortages on the listed properties, we have to get creative. 

I'll contact you to discuss on Monday.