WHAT CAN I DO TO BUILD UP MY CREDIT?

DUE TO MEDICAL CONDITIONS I DIDN'T PAY MY BILLS ON TIME, AFTER I RECOVERED I DID BUT I HAVE MOSTLY NEGATIVES ON MY CREDIT REPORT. NOW MY DREAM IS A HOUSE, BUT WHEN I TRY TO APPLY FOR A CREDIT CARD TO BUILD UP MY CREDIT IT'S ALWAYS DENIED AND THAT MAKES EVERYTHING WORSE. THANKS IN ADVANCE

September 05 2012 - Atlanta

Don't think you have to wait a long time to rebuild your credit after There are several easy ways to rebuild your credit such as:Obtain a secured or unsecured credit card with a small credit limit,Buy a car even if you have to pay a higher interest rate.get help to rebuild credit fast at [Promotion and website removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]

I  would suggest you get credit adviCe from a local lender too. They need to look at what your credit picture is and then perhaps work out a plan for you. I am so sorry to hear that medical conditions cost you your good credit. It's not fair and I see this so often with good people wanting to purchase who got sick......I hope your health is better and that you do get to buy your home sooner than later.  My heart goes out to you  You might also explore different ways of purchasing, perhaps a family member can help you out? Best of luck to you. 

Get secured cards. Orchard has a good one, and for a second one we used Bank of OK. So you will have to look around, but your bank likely offers one. I was able to get great credit advise from www.myfico.com.