Profile picture for DonnaClaiborne Deloach

WHY DO PEOPLE RENT AND SELL HOMES WITHOUT TELLING THEM THE HOME IS NOT FIT

I LIVE AT 5805 PINEWOOD AVE IN WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33407.PROBLEMS WITH THIS PROPERTY.
PLUMBING : THE TREES HAVE OVER GROWN SO BAD UNTIL THE ROOTS HAVE BUST THE PIPES UNDER THE HOUSE. I HAD TO PAY ALMOST $300 TO ROTOR ROOTER BECAUSE NINOSKA INVESTMENT GROUP INC THE SO CALLED OWNER PLACED ME AND MY KIDS IN A LEASE CONTRACT AND THEY DO WANT TO FIX THE ISSUE OR RETURN THE DEPOSIT.FOUNDATION AND ROOFING:
THE THE MID OF MAY 2013 THE RAINS FLOODED INTO 5805 PINEWOOD WHERE I LIVE IN WEST PALM BEACH DUE TO NO SEAL  AND WHOLES IN THE FOUNDATION BASE AND WHOLES AND GAPS IN THE CIELING, WALLS AND ROOF.I HAVE PAID OVER $1000 BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO FIX IT. SO I SEE THEY ARE TRYING TO SELL IT FOR OVER 13K. IT ISN'T WORTH IT. I WILL POST PICTURE AND VIDOES NEXT AS I WAIT FOR MY COURT DATE AND DEPOSIT!

May 30 2013 - Northwood

1. 714 47th St APT 1, West Palm Beach, FL Home For Sale
    714 47th St APT 1, West Palm Beach, FL 33407

2. 532 46th St, West Palm Beach, FL Home For Sale
    532 46th St, West Palm Beach, FL 33407

3. 726 56th St, West Palm Beach, FL Home For Sale
    726 56th St, West Palm Beach, FL 33407