WRONG SELLING PRICE

How can I change a selling price for a home listed by me. Information by Zillow gathered from RE/MAX. I cannot change the price by my log in. Send email to explain how can I do it.  This is NOT good for ZIllow or the Market. Home located at 2645 Danzante Pl. Fayetteville, NC 28306. Listed Price should be $279,500
  • June 14 2011 - Fayetteville
  • 0

Best Answer

At the bottom of the listing page, you can use the "report a problem with listing" to send an email directly to Zillow. They will reply and update the price or you can log into your listing and update it directly.

I flagged the listing and added the link to your question here. Hope it helps.

Sarah, fyi-if you 'flag someone's issue, Zillow quickly picks up on it. You do not have to contact them through another channel. They are ever present :)

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi Mario -

We have already changed your listing price to $279,500. You may update the price by clicking on "Change price" under the Edit tab.

Thank you very much for your answers. It is refreshing to know there are folks that are willing to help asap. I am not high tech savy and I do not how the property show the price it has.

Thanks a million!

Have you logged in and then claimed the listing?  After that, you can usually modify the info.  If it shows as closed, I am not sure if it will let you do that. 

I think this forum is for other people to answer your questions and don't necessarily go to Zillow.  You might have to contact them through another channel.