Want to Move. See belwo

Can you tell me the value of my home? I looked at one map and the homes around me seem to have more value than my home. Can you tekk me why? My address is 7345 Benbow St. Sac., CA 95822
Also I would love to move but I am under water on my home. I have never missed a payment and have good credit.
Are there any options out there for me? I would like to move soon.
Thank you
  • October 18 2012 - Greenhaven
  • 0

Hi Cari  I would be interested in knowing what kind of help is there for underwater sellers.

There are a lot of variable to the value question. There is help for underwater sellers.[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Cari Hendricks, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Realty