Want to buy houses for investment - How?

What are the key features of houses which can be sold within  next 6 months. What types of properties, assessments, updates which can be done etc? Thnx!
  • September 17 2013 - Murfreesboro
  • 0

This is a great question, but has a lengthy set of possible answers. I guess the best way to address the question is to say that every house has a market, provided it is positioned properly. But certainly there are a few features that are most common to this area. If you are looking to flip, a great deal of your potential is based upon your purchase. The market has ttremendous impact on your sale price, so I advise careful selection of upgrades to avoid over-improving. There are many other factors to consider when trying to properly predict market conditions six months down the road. To be clear, none of us know for sure. But, history is a great teacher. The best way to have the best chance as at accurately predicting a future outcome is to work with a Realtor who knows the market well, including strong experience with the type of transaction you hope to accomplish (investor/flip, short term ownership, etc.) Select a Realtor of your choice. I spend a great deal of my effort in the investor side of the industry, so you are welcome to contact me if you wish. Good luck!

If you're going to live in it then you'll need at least 3.5% down. If you're not planning on living in it then you'll need 20% down. Contact me with any questions.

GL

Profile picture for John Reeves1
Feel free to get in touch with me anytime.  I may be able to help you on this
J. Reeves
CEO and Founder
Reef Point Realty & Construction

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
House flipping is risky and the real estate market where you are must be right for it. You have to get a good undervalued house and do things to it to improve the value and then sell it. you can make some money or you can lose your shirt if done wrong. Having a good experienced Realtor would be an asset, but there are no guarantees.