Want to know choice locations to be looking for rental properties.

I was thinking Boston, Manhatten, and Seattle?   Can you add some other good areas?
  • October 07 2009 - Fort Myers

I seriously doubt any area with unemployment over 5% is worth looking at. Also, look at the state budget. Those numbers need to be good, too.

Hi Donte,

Right now I am helping several out of state investors purchase discounted properties in the Orlando area.  We are sucessfully renting them and even flipping some.  They are prime properties located in and around the Universal Studios Area and the University of Central Florida. 

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a link with some properties to review.  You can email me at [content removed by moderator]

Sincerely,

Jen

Jennifer De Vivo
Licensed Real Estate Professional &
Mortgage Consultant
Charles Rutenburg Realty  
The De Vivo Team

[content removed by moderator for being self-promotional]

Profile picture for Bretzke
Seattle is good.  I will sell you one if you like.  The real place rentals are good, are areas where there is a shortage of rentals.  Don't buy a rental because it is cheap, but for it's return on your investment.