Profile picture for NancyZala

Wanting to sell my home condo in Brentwood, LA

Over 2000 sq ft. condo, top floor nice roof with plants, 2 bedrooms, and loft and small guest room 3 Bathrooms. Can you give me selling price?
  • October 07 2013 - Los Angeles
  • 0

Profile picture for JamieTian
Hi Nancy,

I would be happy to provide a free comparative market analysis of your home value, based on the recent comparative sales.

Please contact me directly and I would also be happy to answer any questions about the home-selling process that you might have.

Best,

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321

Sounds like an easy enough question. However, it isn't. This is one of the reasons you have so many "contact me" answers: that and the fact that Brentwood is a nice area.

I just looked up your home. I like your decorative flair. It looks much nicer than when you purchased it. Prices have come up a bit since you listed it last year. My best conservative guess would be $900k-$950k. There is a similar one in appearance and specs to yours that is in escrow asking $910k.  I suspect that yours is superior, being on the top floor, 11 years newer, and staged well. My husband has appraised in your area. Market conditions in your area show that it is a neutral market weighted towards a sellers market.  Average marketing time is 44 days.

You need to have a realtor go see the property. The condition. Etc... I can help if you would like.

Profile picture for nealadler
Feel free to contact me.  I'd be glad to assist you.
Neal Adler 818-282-2516

Great Nancy!
Please feel free to contact one of the Realtors here on Zillow to get all the information you need!

Nancy - If you will be so Kind to contact me, so I may obtain additional information.  I will be happy to help you and provide you a Market Report of your Condo and the Area.

Edward Uriarte
John Aaroe Group
(310) 463-2270

Good morning Nancy, I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Santa Monica. If you would like to call me, I'd be more than happy to assist. (310) 600-4240

Profile picture for Neeraj Jassal
Hi Nancy,

You might want to get the opinion of a real estate agent in your immediate area to determine how much your condo is worth.

You can click this link to find an agent in Brentwood.

Best of luck to you!

Properties within the same vicinity can variate in value; typically we would need an address to get to a ball park figure, can you share the address, legal or subdivision?

Working with an agent that specializes in your area is key.

If you consider selling by owner which I don't recommend unless you are working with a real estate attorney, you can list here or for more information look at Zillow's Help Center