Profile picture for tutu57

Was wondering why the price of my home has gone done $6K in the last 30 days but homes next door to

homes next door to me have gone up between $17,500 to $20K.  This makes no sense to me.  I live at 8708 S. 133rd Pl, Seattle, WA  98178
  • April 25 2010 - Bryn Mawr-Skyway
  • 0

Profile picture for tutu57
Why does Zillow not answer this.  I get that zillow is only a tool but our house is one of the nicest in our neighborhood of 25 homes and it makes no sense that a house 2 doors down from us with little improvements have gone up $17,500 and ours has gone down 6K, hence the question.

Profile picture for CherylBuck

Zillow is a good tool, but only a tool.  The only way to answer this question is to do a comparable property analysis (cma).