Profile picture for golz

We'd be interested if...

...the valuation was closer to the recent comps and zillow. My family lives at 3rd and Balboa and we need to move. Want to stay in the neighborhood. I'm not an agent. Please call me if you be interested in moving the discussion fwd. Thanks, Jason - 415-279-4659
  • Question refers to 2844 Fulton St, San Francisco, CA 94118
  • 0

Profile picture for adajaf

What price point are you thinking about? I used to live on Balboa and 3rd. I loved it. 145 Balboa was my old address.

-Adam J.

Profile picture for roquev
Jason,

I didn't realize you wrote this email. 

The Inner Richmond is a great neighborhood.

Not sure if you're still in the area, but I may have entered data in zillow on our house the way it's going to be (we are renovating now).  That might be why you saw a number that didn't look like it made sense.  Sorry for the confusion.

Profile picture for roquev
Jason,

I didn't realize you wrote this email.