We'll be arriving in the Ocala area on Jan 17 looking to buy a home. Who wants our business and why

Snow birds looking to buy a home in the Ocala area. The following are our preferences: 3/2 15,000 -30,000 sq feet lot 1600-2000 sq feet fenced yard-room for boat-2-3 car garage must be exceptionally clean-we're particular! NO SMOKERS! no older than 2000 nice lanai with swimming pool would be nice must be in nice area-gated will be nice feature also Price: $135,000 - $185,000

January 01 2013 - Silver Springs Shores

Best Answer
If I understand correct, you are looking for a 3 bed/2 bath home on a lot size of about 1/2 acre.  How many square feet for the actual home ?  I would be happy to be of help.  Don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of help.  I am a local Ocala Realtor.

Profile picture for Tonyskidoo
The other poster is correct, you wont find any homes in that price range unless you start in some 55+ Trailer parks. Our home is for sale by owner, Zillow has it listed way under the value and I have a bank appraisal for over the price I have it listed for. Check out the link and let me know what you think. Dont go by what we paid for it because it was a forsclosure and we spent thousands to get it where it is today. We are almost done and are in the process of having the outside painted. Good Luck on your search.   http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/46-Olive-Cir-Ocala-FL-34472/89868616_zpid/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=emo-listingreport-hdp

Are you serious?  You are looking for a 15,000 to 30,000 sq ft home, etc for $135,000?  I suggest that you start doing some on-line searches before you even approach a buyer agent, that way you will avoid disappointments.