We are considering moving to London in a few years.

London, Ontario...We want to learn about the market there and want to know where to look. Does the local association post monthly stats? Who are the biggest producers and where do they work? Are there small companies and how successful are they? Do many agents subscribe to the Brain Buffini philosophy and are there any Buffini small groups? Are there big teams or more individual agents? Any and all commentary is welcome. We have over 16 years of combined RE experience and have consistently ranked in the top 100 of our company with over 1100 agents.
  • July 24 2010 - Severna Park
  • 0

With your credentials, why take the risk of starting all over? You'll lose your entire referral base and local influence.

Have you exhausted all of the Brian Buffini resources to find kindred spirits in the great white to the north? I would think his organization could hook you up.

RE/MAX has many offices throughout Canada and when I checked on remax.com - front page allows you to find an office or find an agent - I see there are 4 RE/MAX offices covering the London Ontario area. I think chatting with some of those agents would give you a good idea.

RE/MAX also promotes Brian Buffini so that might be another reason it would be a good fit.

If you prefer to give me your concerns and criteria I would be happy to do that legwork for you.