We are having difficulty listing our home on zillow, sell home by owner.

Our infrmation does not get saved.  Tryed to get to point of entering photos, clicked on more info then couldn't get back to what whe had entered.  Having problems, please help

• August 17 2013 - Putnam
  • 0

I agree with the browser suggestion (i.e. Mozilla firefox).

I don't know where you started, but one choice that tends to be easiest is to claim your home, edit home info (saving every 15 minutes or less), add photos and then post for sale/rent using the detailed instructions in the Zillow help center.

It could be the browser you are using. I use Firefox browser and am able to add listings and photos. I cannot login to my working and functional account using Google Chrome with Zillow.

Best of luck to you,
Liz