Profile picture for gep005

We are looking for an agent that specializes in helping first time home buyers. Any suggestions?

We want to take advantage of the $8,000 credit and are looking to buy in North Wales or Lansdale and need a good agent.

February 14 2010 - North Wales

Profile picture for BitterSwt02
try naeba.org realtors on this website only represent buyers.  Or also homegain.com allows you to post your needs and have several realtors contact you.   My only advice is to ensure your realtor has enough availability to show you properties and follow through as we are really close to deadline. You may want to just flat out ask them...Im on a very tight and specific deadline, how much time out of your week do you think you can dedicate to my home search.  Also their turn around contact duration should be a few hours and at the very max 24 hours.  If you've contacted them and they took more than 24 hours to contact you back (unless an emergency was at play) get another realtor. And be reasonable they have other clients besides you and real lives and problems to deal with also.  Good Luck :)

February 14 2010
Happy Valentine's Day! How nice to have a new house for the New Year. Today is also Chinese New Year! I have 12 years experience. I am a mom and a "green" realtor. As first time buyers, your home energy bills will be a big factor in your monthly payments. With first time buyers, I think it is important to not spend more than 28% of their combined net income on their mortgage payment and property insurance. I'd love to help you find a home! best regards, Zeta 215 669-3660 or zeta@elfantwissahickon.com

February 14 2010
Feel free to give me a call or email, I would be glad to help; whether it's to actually help you purchase your first home or just to answer any questions that you have at this time.  I do have a lot of experience helping first time buyers in general and of course with the home buyer tax credits.  I'm also local to the areas you're targeting; I live just outside of Lansdale in Towamencin Township and have my office in Harleysville.
-Scott

February 14 2010

Gep005,

I would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding purchasing your 1st home.  Over 85% of my business last year was assisting 1st time buyers with finding that perfect place to call home.  I would be more than happy to forward you a list of all my clients and their contact info from last year so you can get a recommendation directly from them.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrew Himes, CRS, ABR, e-PRO
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
267.231.8255
Andrew@AndrewHimes.com

February 14 2010