Profile picture for drs924

We are looking for comparable prices in homes near 2228 Sacramento St. San Antonio, Texas 78201

• May 07 2009 - San Antonio
  • 0

I would be happy to discuss.   We will prepare a full market analysis for you that shows homes in your area that have sold and currently for sale that are comparable to yours.   With our reports we will give you a fair market value of your property and what to expect when selling.   We would be happy to help you and will work hard to earn your business.

Travis Reed
Broker Associate
[Contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

Shoot me an email and we can talk about what you are looking for; school district, style and size of house, amenities etc. I'd love to help you out with this!

Best,

Christopher

Currently on that street there are no homes for sale, however feel free to contact me via email and I can look further into your question.