Profile picture for karenjeanhahn

We are looking for waterfront property on Fox Lake. Can we just get those listings?

• September 05 - Fox Lake
  • 0

Profile picture for Pat Smarto
I'd be happy to help you find a waterfront property on Fox Lake.  It is best to work with a waterfront specialist who understands the Chain.  My office is in Fox Lake and I live on Fox Lake.  Give me a call and I'd be happy to help.
  • November 03

Profile picture for Pat Smarto
The best way to get Waterfront listings in Fox Lake is by having an agent set up a search on the MLS.  As a waterfront specialist, whose office is in Fox Lake, I'd be happy to help you find a home.
  • November 03

Yes. A realtor can set you up to receive specific listings that are active on the MLS. Contact one of us and we'll be happy to help.
  • September 05

On Zillow there are two options:

1.   Use "water front" or synonyms in the search box.

2.   Draw a custom search boundary using the drawing tool (the button with the squiggle on the right side of the map).   Draw it cleverly so it only has the waterfront homes in the area.
  • September 05