Profile picture for Kessler28

We are trying to find a lender. My CS is 620 and my husbands is a little lower.

We will be moving to the Biloxi area at the beginning of June. We have contacted Wells Fargo and they referred my husband to a money management office cause he has some debt that shows up twice on his credit report. We are military and have a COE for a VA loan. We are really wanting to buy since that will be where he retires. We are first time home buyers and if you think you can help us please let us know!! Thank you!!

February 19 - Biloxi

Lots of lenders can go as low as 600 and some even lower. I know of 2 large banks in my area that recently moved from 620 to 600.

February 20
Credit scores in that range are still acceptable. The lowest credit scores lenders like myself are able to do, is a score of 580, and sometimes 560 for a VA loan. Since your scores are above 580, then you should have a good chance when it comes to credit. Also there are other financial factors that would need to be analyzed include your income, expenses, assets, liabilities, debt, employment, down payment, as well as credit scores. If all of these factors are in place then you should be good to go. [self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

February 20
Profile picture for Kessler28
Currently his is 616

February 19

There are programs that allow for a VA loan below 620. Please contact me through my profile if you would like to discuss further. Thanks,

February 19
What is your husbands credit score?

February 19