We have a 2007 manufactured home on an acre of land and on FHA foundation. We have it for sale but

We have had several people want to buy it but financing is a huge problem so it seems. I though a manufactured home on foundation can be financed? My realtor isn't having any luck getting any interested party financed Our contract is about to expire and I feel hopeless we will ever get out if here. We want to move to another city but we are tied to this house.

November 02 2013 - Midland

I lend on manufactured homes, and I am based in TX. Feel free to click on my profile to connect w me.

I hear you, it is hard to find financing for Manufactured Homes however i have recently found a lender here in GA who can do that type of loan. Email me and i will send you her information.

Even though it is tough, it can be done. You just need to find a mortgage company with products to be able to finance manufactured homes. If it has an FHA approved foundation, you should also be able to find financing for VA and Conventional financing. I do a number of these loans, and would love to help you out. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

April 25
Hello, thanks for your note. Manufactured homes can be difficult to finance, but we work with lenders who specialize in lending on these properties.

We can finance buyers through FHA with only 3.5% down if they have at least a 550 credit score as long as the home is on a permanent foundation certified by an engineer.

Please feel free contact me anytime, I am located in Texas and would happy to provide you with more information or a free quote for the buyer.

April 25

Profile picture for Brian  Des Rochers
Latest reply by Brian Des Rochers
April 25 | 4 answers

1. 4305 Llano, Midland, TX Home For Sale
    4305 Llano, Midland, TX 79707

2. 5206 Greathouse Ave, Midland, TX Home For Sale
    5206 Greathouse Ave, Midland, TX 79707

3. 4906 Sundown Cir, Midland, TX Home For Sale
    4906 Sundown Cir, Midland, TX 79705