Profile picture for Sally37

We have a house for rent , when I view it in the my.zillow it says "For Sale" at 3X its value. Why?

We listed the house For Rent through zillow  for $775 a month, but it comes up in my.zillow as "For Sale" at $200,774. It's valued at about $70,000...Why is it doing that?
  • November 05 2010 - Eastern Hills
  • 0

Did you list the property manually on Zillow or through a data feed?  If through a data feed, sometimes data types get confused with for rent/for sale.

If manually, you can open it up and change it.  If through a feed, flag the listing.