We have a large condominium at Eagles Place at Andover CC. It has 4400 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms.

How does listing it on Zillow work?   It is available July 1.  In the last three years, we hhave rented it twice and received $6200 each time.  It is fully furnished and would be ideal for an executive relocation and/or boomers wanting to experience a high-end pproperty.

Please advise.  Thanks.   Steve

April 08 2013 - Town of Andover

I would be absolutely willing to help you explore your options with renting through an agent.  I am an active agent in your area.  Feel free to contact me directly.

You can list it on Zillow.com as a rental (assuming you want to rent it). Enter your name, phone #, email so prospects can contact you, then you do all the leg work by yourself, incl. background check, rental application, lease paperwork, which is not something I'd recommend on a luxury rental.

You can also hire an agent experienced with luxury rentals and let him/her do all that is necessary. When I take a luxury listing, I do more than just listing it on Zillow to provide local and national exposure so to attract qualified candidates moving or transitioning into the area.

[promotion and phone number deleted by Zillow moderator. please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

You may want to consider the assistance of a top local realtor like myself who can explain all the benefits of Internet / local marketing. Feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to set up a time and come over and meet with you. Cheers! Deb