Profile picture for danumkc

We purchased our home in 5/2011 and Zillow still doesn't show the sale.

Redfin.com shows it.

April 25 2012 - US

Email me directly [Email deleted by Zillow  moderator] with your name and exact address, and I'll be happy to look into it for you. 

Profile picture for danumkc
Well, Zillow actually used to show my purchase..just a month or so after I bought it.  Then a few months later there were 2 listings on Zillow for my house (I posted the question on here) and Zillow took down the wrong one.  The one that showed when we bought it and for how much.  I've been waiting for 8+ months for them to fix it.  Many times I logged in and went to edit -> "report problem with home" and typed in the issue, but it never get's answered. 

What else can I do?  I don't have any confidence it will ever get resolved.

Good morning!  Congratulations by the way!  You were asking why your home doesn't show as "sold" on Zillow.  It's only because, even though Zillow is a terrific site, it's not "real time", so you can be sure that as soon as updates are registered, it will show up as sold!  Enjoy your new home!