Profile picture for Barbara A Shepard

We want a home (3/2) with a "mother in law" unit on the property. How do I set up a search for that

We are looking for a home (3/2) that would have a "mother in law" unit on the property for my 89 yr old mother.  How do I set up a search for that?
Barbara Shepard Ortiz
  • August 01 2013 - Hollister
  • 0

Did you ever get your property?

Barbara,

A Realtor in your area can set this search up for you with their access to MLS. The MLS search engine has much more in the way of options than many other search engines. I know we did so recently for a woman who has a mother she wanted to have in a separate bedroom on the property.

Best of luck to you,
#LizBobeck