We would like to retire to the Myrtle Beach/North Myrtle Beach area of SC - however we live 900 mile

• July 19 2013 - Myrtle Beach
  • 0

Profile picture for MyrtleBeachMary
Good evening,

Where are you moving from? All of my clients are from another state.
I work only with Buyer Clients. I would be happy to speak with you and go over Any & All information you would need to make the Best decision for your family.  Have A Great Evening!
Mary Adams/ Buyers Specialist
Coastal Strand Realtors
(843) 995-0148

Profile picture for kipnance
Hello and thank you for your interest in the Myrtle Beach SC area. I think that Myrtle Beach would be glad to have you as a resident!  I am sure that you have many concerns in relocating here.  Nearly 80 percent of my clients have either moved here as a primary resident from out of state and or purchased vacation and second homes here from other states as well. There is a lot of things to be concerned with. As retirees of the future I am sure one may be income taxes, other concerns may be the safety of certain neighborhoods, and most of my clients are concerned about finding someone they can trust and place confidence in enough to be sure they are getting the needed information and the best deal possible so they can enjoy their remaining years.

I will be happy to assist you in just this information and aid you in researching the area. Alleviation of fears and concerns is of utmost importance when making such a huge decision . The wrong information or acting in assumption can cost you in more ways than just money. 

If I can be of assistance to you on any research of the area, taxes, golf course memberships, resort information. community covenants and restrictions please do no hesitate to contact me in the way most convenient to you, email. phone or text. . 

I have an initial buyer interview that takes about 20 minutes to complete with questions that are designed to allow me to determine just what you are wanting to accomplish with your purchase of a home.   At your convenience we can schedule a phone interview that will allow us to get to know each other and arrive on the same page to locate exactly what you are looking for.  

I look forward to hearing from you!. By the way, what is it about the Grand Strand that has attracted you to the Carolina's?

KIP

Hello! Myrtle Beach/North Myrtle Beach is the perfect place to retire to!! I totally understand any reservations you might have about relocating. That great of a distance can be quite intimidating. My husband and I went through the same thing when we moved from NY to FL without knowing anyone there. I would be willing to help you with whatever your real estate needs may be and any questions you might have about the area.  [contact info deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good  Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Sincerely,
Alyson Anderson