Web posting

I created a posting for Quinn's Carpentry under "professionals-home improvement." When I go to this area, our listing is not displayed with the others.  I was working on this all day yesterday and it did posted under the rest once. I went to edit one thing and then our listing disappeared and I can't figure out how to repost it. Also, I would love to post some pictures of our work but am not sure how to do this.  This is the link to the public site:   http://www.zillow.com/profile/Quinns-Carpentry/
Thanks for any help you can offer! 
  • August 08 2011 - Golden
  • 0

Profile picture for ABBAUSA
Specifically from the Good Neighbor Policy.

Spam, advertising, or self-promotional content is not allowed in Zillow Advice. This includes, but is not limited to, any contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or website URLs

James Callas - Realtor®

Welcome to Zillow Advice David.    A good place to start to understand what is good and not so good in the advice section is in the Good Neighbor Policy

Profile picture for ABBAUSA
Hello David.....that is not allowed on this site.
Trying reading and posting from your skill set and experience.
Also www.Angieslist.com and try to get some of your customers to comment on your professionalism etc.

I am a Real Estate Broker, but in my much younger days I was a full time remodeler and I still like it. I no longer have crews or staff, but lots of experience.

James Callas - Realtor®