Website - Searching based on homes in the map (not town based)

Firstly I want to start by saying I'm an avid daily Zillow user.  I have the app for the Android and iPad and also use the website.  My question is:

Why can I not browse the map like the mobile versions?  On the website, I have to click each town but many of my searches are for an area (multiple towns).  On the Android, I can just slide over to the area and there are all the homes.  

Will this functionality be added to the website as well?

August 16 2011 - US

Profile picture for Srinivas Paluri
Thanks for your feedback and being a mobile user. Your feedback is very valuable, we are looking a way to enable this on web. We will try to available on web soon.