Profile picture for hewittmoten

Wells Fargo FHA Mortgage

Can a Wells Fargo representative provide a detailed timeline on their FHA Mortgage process, from the time you make the initial call to a Mortgage Consultant to the time you get your keys in hand.
  • June 20 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for hewittmoten
Makes sense, My reason for asking is I don't feel I getting accurate information.  I have been working with a consultant since Oct 2011.  To make a long story short, We ran credit 2 weeks ago, and I was told AOK Green light to make an offer.  I did that, with the information that a pre-approval letter was to be deilvered in 7 days (10 calenders days). No preapproval letter yet, 2 days past due, and I have been told we are waiting on the CAIVRS response to get an FHA case number, and recieve the committment letter.  Btw no appraisal has been ordered.
Am I being taken for a ride?

Wells Fargo frowns upon any of their employees posting in public forums while using the Wells Fargo name.    The best methods to get the answers you seek would be to call them directly.