Wells Fargo ref. problems

I want to ref. my loan with Wells Fargo.   They appr. the house at $195,000.  and I still owe $132,000...    They are giving me some problems because they need to have to appr. at $200,000 .................    Why are the giving me issues and requiring an appr. of $200,000 .... My credit is over 800. everything is looking good too.   It's just their appr.  that is causing some issue.     the LTV ratio is still around 70......
  • May 29 2012 - US
  • 0

Is the loan owned by Fannie or Freddie?  Was it orginated prior to 5/29/2009.  Have you looked into HARP 2.0?

There has to be more to the situation because on the surface you are right, LTV and credit should not keep you from refinancing.  Why are they telling you that the appraisal needed to come in at $200k.