Profile picture for amsbirmingham

What's the best place to move where you get a little bit of city and little bit of country?

October 31 2012 - US

It really depends what your definition of "city" is and what your definition of "country" is.  I am from the New York City area originally and I moved to Tallahassee and then to Orlando.  Tallahassee was the boondocks to me and Orlando is one step up in the "city" category.  However,  based on your e-mail address, I am assuming that you are from Birmingham. Birmingham has country appeal but is considered to be a pretty decent sized city.  If I was in your shoes I would pick Columbia or Charleston Shouth Carolina, Tallahassee, Florida, or maybe even Charlotte, NC if you want to increase the degree of "city" appeal.  Let me know what you think.