Profile picture for brownsigal

What's the value of my house

I want to sell my house on Alyssum way Oceanside. It's a 4 b/r 2 1/2 b.r, 3 door garage . I wanted to know what 
  • February 07 - Camp Pendleton South
  • 0

Profile picture for Jigz F
brownsigal -

You can check if we have Zestimate for your home on the website by doing a search on this page. However, this value is not an actual appraisal of the property. It is just a starting point in determining you home's value.

You may click on this link for more information about the Zestimate value.

Erwin
  • February 13

Profile picture for Pete Tomaszek
564 Lupine Way
Oceanside, CA 92057 sold for 440k

4020 Periwinkle Way
Oceanside, CA 92057 sold for 390k but it was a short sale

I would have to agree with everyone else here. 445-450. 
There is still a very low inventory and spring is a good time to list.

http://www.ziprealty.com/real-estate-agents/a/156985/Pete-Tomaszek
  • February 12

When selling your home it is wise to have a real estate expert do a comparitive market analysis on your home. I work with an excellent agent in your area that does very thorough market analysis. I'd be glad to refer him to you. Call me at 917-568-2009 Barbara Gause.

• February 09

To determine a value, your home is compared to homes most similar to in location, age, square footage, lot size, bedroom count, bathroom count, condition and amenities. Things like landscaping and views also factor in. For instance, in the last 3 months (because it is a fast moving market, 6 mths normal market), your neighbor with the same floor plan sold their home, it would be considered an excellent indication of how much your home would sell for.Absent that,we'd need to search the MLS for homes with similar square footage (within 200 SF either way), the same age and in the same or similar neighborhoods itclose by. 
As you can see, it is not something that can be easily answered here with any accuracy, especially not knowing the square footage.
Also, there is the fact that some unethical agents try to "buy the listing" by impressing you with a high value to cause you to list with them. Once your signature is locked in, they eventually approach you for a price reduction.
Interview 2-3 agents. Then, you'll have an excellent idea of what your home is worth. Agents don't make a dime until they close a sale, so these interviews are free.   
  • February 09

No one I guess answered your question - only trolling for a listing....

This home is similar
to yours on your street, and the Zestimate is $445K, so probably around $450K at least per Zillow.

Realtors will give you a free opinion of value with a CMA, or you could pay for a formal appraisal, some people do before listing their home for sale.

Hope this helps.....
  • February 09

Click this link to our website for that info - http://www.berkshirewestrealty.com/whats-my-home-worth.html  Let me know if we can help.

Kevin McLaughlin, Broker Owner
Berkshire West Realty
 info@BWestRealty.com
  • February 09

Please do invite a few of the excellent Realtors who post here to look at your property and evaluate it for you!
  • February 08

Hello brownsigalI can give you a value but i need to know your sq ft of the home. I work a lot in Oceanside I won an award last year for being in the top 1% of agents selling homes in Oceanside. So i will be able to help right away. You may text me your information 760-521-8398 or email me t patty@urm1.com look forward to helping you!!
  • February 07

Good Afternoon,
I live and work in Oceanside, so I would be happy to provide you with a full Comparative Market Analysis of your home. Please message me directly so I can send you all the pertinent info. Even if you aren't looking to sell, I would be happy to provide this for you!

Sinead McAllister
[Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]
  • February 07

Hello brownsigal,

Your home is basically worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.  Chicken or the egg situation, I know.  Your best bet is to do some research and see what similar homes (same beds, baths, square footage, age, etc.) near you have sold for recently; that will give you a good starting point as far as what you might expect to sell for.  You can also call a local Real Estate agent and ask them to talk you through the process and what they would recommend listing at. 

Hope this helps! 

Aaron
  • February 07