What Portfolio lenders are there in Portland or the northwest in genearl

I'm looking to buy a condo in downtown Portland (that I will occupy) and the list of warrantable condos is pretty limited. Also, the agencies recently lowered the allowed DTI to 45% (I remember it was 50% over the summer). I'm hoping to find a lender that will go up to 50%. I have the ability to put 25% down. It's the DTI that's killing me because I currently own a home that I want to rent out.
  • February 18 2012 - Portland

Look into your debts that you currently owe, do you have someone that could possibly come on as a non-owner occupant?  Google non-warrantable condos on bing and their are several companies that offer this program.  Now, I won't stand behind them as I have not used them or contacted them but it is a start for you.